Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy new year!!

Hey folks, happy 2010. To make a long story short (too late) without going into a ton of detail (that's what my other blog is for) it's been a hell of a ride lately, and I haven't had any time to work on new movie templates. However, once I've caught up with my 1500+ overdue flashcards in anki and am back on track, I should have time to do more. I see this blog, while by no means immensely popular, has some people following it, so I'll do my best to help myself help you help me. =D

I think I passed jlpt2, but won't know until mid-February. =/ Either way, I have no plans on working toward jlpt1 at the moment, as I've decided it would make more sense to review what I know, improve more relevant speaking/reading skills and hopefully get a killer translation job before the year is out. How's that for new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment