Monday, August 3, 2009

Borat - ジュウ


Borat

ジュウ

"In my country, there is problem, and that problem, is the ジュウ"

accompany
従

Borat's agent, accompanying him.

vertical
縦

This was the hardest one. Perhaps the bear vertically pushing himself out of the truck window, or Borat's height - he stands vertically on purpose, so his head is cut-off mid-interview.

allot
充

America won't allot Borat a wife, a gun, or a license.

gun
銃

the "town kindergarten," or, "which gun is best for to kill a Jew?"

ten
十


dwell
住


tender
柔

Borat's tender affection for Pamela..... or his manager (eewwww)

heavy
重

Borat makes light of some really heavy topics, getting various reactions. "I'm retired" "You are retard? Physical or mental.... it so nice you let him eat with you"

animal
獣

The beginning of the movie (animals running around everyone in Kazikstan), or where he lets loose a live animal on the subway!

astringent
渋

The taste of his manager's.... ahem... .yea that scene. (wish I could unsee it!)

soup
汁

The dinner scene in the south. "In my country, they would go crazy for you two... her not so much."

pick up
拾

The scene where Borat picks up Pamela Anderson, literally! (Or, his hitchhiking adventure)

RTK 3:

Carpet Yarn
絨

That scene i wish I could unsee... they are rolling around fighting on the carpet....

X
什

This movie should have been rated X!

Quick and easy! And funnier than I remembered it. Entries like 十 and 住 don't need stories, because I already know them from vocab. Next, finish up the Indy trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment